Esticadinho Nature is pleased to promote the work of wildlife artist Paulo Alves. Based in Portugal, Paulo writes a blog, which features a wide selection of paintings and sketches. A keen birder and all round wildlife enthusiast, his artistic talents capture an array of subjects with amazing accuracy.
- The big Spring emergence and a new Tophill species
- Tophill’s longest-staying white-winger departs as flava fun begins
- Quaker hits 1000 records, the 84 day ‘white-winger’ and large egrets appear as a three
- Scarce Acleris appears early in the 2018 moth campaign
- Teasel heads of Tophill Low NR hold scarce Yorkshire moth
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 30,892 hits