Esticadinho Nature is pleased to promote the work of wildlife artist Paulo Alves. Based in Portugal, Paulo writes a blog, which features a wide selection of paintings and sketches. A keen birder and all round wildlife enthusiast, his artistic talents capture an array of subjects with amazing accuracy.
- The Tophill Low NR list – just keeps increasing
- Moths lead the way as wader passage continues with a trickle in inland East Yorkshire
- Tophill moth list hits 650 as 2017 site year list races past 300 species
- Diverse array of scarcities and rarities continues from late May into early June
- Scorching late May temperatures see records broken at Tophill Low NR
- 27,224 hits